Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Closure!

It's official, our Oneonta home closed today and our Buffalo home closed yesterday! 

I want to say thank you to so many people.  It's like an Oscar speech, all the people I want to thank, but also don't want to leave anyone out.  So I will not name names.

I have a very difficult time accepting help.  Call it independence or stubbornness, that I can do it on my own.  Over the last two months, so many people have offered their help to my family.  Just knowing that it was there, was a huge relief. 

I am most thankful, for the moral support.  One friend in particular who shared daily late night conversations, and provided encouragement, for her I am grateful.  I am grateful for the most awesome lunch date in the world.  I have more dates with her than my husband, and I am so thankful. 

I am thankful for a special lady who made a trip to my house, when my phone was shut off to notify me of the early release last week.  Making sure I wouldn't forget about the kids :)  

I am grateful for an awesome Valentine's Day card I received today, that totally put a smile on my face.

I am thankful to all the people in my school community, who inquired on a daily basis, on our progress.  Always lending an ear or support.

I am most thankful for our families!  I feel very loved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment