Wednesday, January 9, 2013

To Pin or Not To Pin?

When I was in 6th grade, the question of to pin or not to pin was in regards to your jeans.  Either you pinned them or rolled them.  I never was successful at rolling them correctly, so I chose to pin.

Today asking this question means something completely different.  My question today is can I get onboard with Pinterest?  I am really trying to "get it", but I just don't.  I tried it about a year ago, and did not understand what all the fuss was about.

Having a conversation with Amy the other night, she was so energetic about cupcake ideas she found on Pinterest.  While on the phone with her, I downloaded the app to my Kindle.  Later that night I said ok, I'll give it a try.  So I sat in bed looking up different things.  Ok, I admit it's nice to have all the ideas on one site, but I was still having difficulty finding the details for the items I liked.  Sometimes the content was blocked or the same item was pinned so many times it seemed very repetitive.

So help me out here, give me your best argument about Pinterest.  Yay or nay!  I am really interested in what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment