Sunday, July 15, 2012

Brag About It

Last year, my friend Amy told me about a shop on Etsy called Brag About It.  This very sweet woman, Melissa, makes hand stamped, personalized jewelry.  So, I checked it out.  Very cute things. 

Amy had ordered a few pieces for herself and gifts for the holidays.  She was very happy with her purchases.  I totally trust Amy's opinion on things like this.  First of all, she is very honest, loves a good deal, but not if it sacrifices quality.  So, if she said it was good, it must be ;)

Well, I have been browsing the site every now and then.  I liked the Face Book page too.  This way I get updated on new designs or sales.  Yes I said SALES!!!

About a month ago, I took the plunge and ordered myself a necklace.  I fell in love with her design called "My Boys"...how appropriate, right?!  I had an Etsy conversation with Melissa to do some tweaking to my order.  I added a longer chain and birthstones.  The additional cost was minimal.  I also placed the order during a sale, YIPPEE!

I received my piece, and it is wonderful.  I can wear it casually with jeans, shorts, sundresses etc.  I was so pleased, that I placed an order for someone on my holiday gift list.  I'm pretty sure she doesn't follow my blog, but just in case I won't mention who;)

I highly recommend following Brag About It on FB to catch the sales.  Also don't be afraid of changing an item listed, to make it truly yours.  The owner is great to work with.  Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment