Friday, June 15, 2012

It's Back!!!

I have been on a bit of a break, but now it's time to come back.  I am creating new ideas and recipes to share.  I'm in a happier place for many reasons.

School is almost done for the summer for my boys.  Our wonderful neighborhood school lost the fight to keep it open amongst budget cuts.  Our community is moving forward, and the students have been reassigned to the other three elementary schools.  We are very happy with the placement of our boys.  My youngest will be starting kindergarten in the fall, and my oldest will be a second grader.  Happy times :)

My health is looking up.  YAY!!!!  I have been going through some very personal health concerns, but received some wonderful news just yesterday.  While I am not totally "out of the woods" forever, right now I am fine, and I'll take it.  Thank you to my wonderful family and supportive friends, who offered me hugs, laughter, cards, and endless pep talks on late night conversations (you know who you are!)

Summer is right around the corner and I am so excited.  I have a trip home planned soon, and I will be able to meet my niece :)  We have a great family vacation planned too.

I will share with you some of things I have been up to while on blogging hiatus.  I look forward to a great summer together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment