Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring!

It is the first day of spring!!!  I love the changing of the seasons.  By the time I am tired of one season, the next one is normally right around the corner.  Now, I have to say we were really lucky this winter (I'm still waiting for the blizzard to hit, and in New York State, it's still possible;). 

I thought I would re-post two links.  The first is for a strategy to clean your house.  I know a lot of people are ready to tear into the house for "spring cleaning".  Sometimes over ambition, tends to lead to burn out.  So here's how I clean my house on a regular basis, and it holds true for spring cleaning as well.
House Cleaning Schedule

The second item is my tip for ridding your house of spiders.  Tis the season where they are waking up, making a nice new home in the corners of your house.  This is an all natural spider spray that you have the ingredients for right in your kitchen.
Spider Spray

Happy Spring and Happy Spring Cleaning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment