Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy 200th Post!!!!

Today is my 200th post on My Little Blogspot.  I have enjoyed the last year and a half sharing recipes, tips, and ideas. 

Seeing I never put the Cupcake Spotlight recipes in the index, I decided to post one of them.  I will let my followers vote and decide which one will be featured.  What better way to celebrate than with cupcakes??

cinnamon cupcake with cinnamon cream cheese frosting and caramel drizzle


flowers in bloom



applesauce cupcakes


pumpkin cupcakes with orange cream cheese frosting and candied orange peel



black forest cupcakes


vanilla snowball cupcakes with vanilla mascarpone frosting


chocolate oreo cupcakes


rainbow cupcakes with marshmallow frosting


banana cake with caramel buttercream


carrot cake with cinnamon cream cheese frosting





chocolate chip cookie cups with buttercream

No comments:

Post a Comment