Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer Time Cold

I caught one!!! A doozy of a summer time cold.  Yesterday I woke up with a scratchy throat.  I didn't really think a lot of it.  Today, I awoke to a full blown cold. 

I've spent most of the day on the couch resting and drinking my sneaky smoothie.  I do have a few crafts in the works for the holidays.  Yes, I said for holidays even though it is only August.  Being a crafter I work several months ahead, to ready the inventory for the craft show season.

I am very excited to share a fabulous gift idea.  What is it???? You'll just have to wait a bit ;)  I need to put the finishing touches on it, and preview it to my craft show coordinator, my mom.  I am going home for a visit in a couple of weeks, so I will be sure to share the idea shortly.  A little hint,  it's a terrific gift for a family, teacher, or any kid at heart who loves to play in the snow!

I'll see you soon, hopefully once I have kicked this cold :)

No comments:

Post a Comment