Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wholesome Wednesday (Chocolate Banana Shake)

Okay, I literally have about 15 minutes before I need to take Brandon to library class. I just walked Adam to school and realized I haven't had breakfast.  So I opted for something quick and filling. This shake took about 30 seconds to assemble and blend. 

recipe

6 oz skim milk
2 tablespoons chocolate protein powder (low sugar, whey protein powder)
1 small banana
1/4 cup plain yogurt

So to make this super easy, I put all the ingredients into a tall travel cup and used my immersion blender. I mixed it for about 20 seconds until combined. (if you don't have an immersion blender use a regular blender or drink mixer)

The yogurt and banana give it a smooth and thick texture.  It's satisfying and tastes great.  Gotta go to library...happy Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment