Friday, September 17, 2010

Time to Relax

Today's post does not give any helpful tidbit, crafty idea, or delicious recipe.  It simply is a quick note of appreciation for what we have.  September 18th is my anniversary of the day I married Jay.  We have been married for six years, and have been blessed with two beautiful boys.  Six years ago, I never would have thought we would be where we are today, both geographically and in our journey together. I do get frustrated with my hubby at times, and I'm sure he does with me. On the whole, I would not change our journey, because I am quite content with my life.  (Perhaps the only thing I would change would be being closer to family.

So this weekend I am enjoying time with family and will not post anything until Monday. So happy weekend everyone, and take time to appreciate what you have :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment